How to Predict Brazil Serie B – Goias VS Nautico (PE)

Submitted by goaloo sepak | July 9, 2021 | Sports

Goias got 4 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.5 with 16 points in Brazil Serie B. Nautico (PE) got 6 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.1 with 21 points in Brazil Serie B. In this game the chance that Goias wins is 39.64%, the chance for a draw is 30.81% and the chance for Nautico (PE) to win this game is 29.55%. Livestream is presented in Goaloo Live.

Article source: https://www.goaloo.mobi/news/703374


goaloo sepak

Submitted by: goaloo sepak

Goaloo head to head stats analyzing the previous meetings, including all league, cup and international matches.

Read More Stories:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*